If your favourite Burger brand is Burger King and you want to eat your favourite brand burger. But worried about Corona and Lockdown. So don’t worry today I’ll show you the full recipe for making a burger king like burger at home in just a few minutes.
Let’s see the ingredient list and procedure :
Step 1 : Crispy Veg Patty
Cutting potato will give you exact texture of the patty like burger king so I highly recommend you to cut instead of mash.
To cut the boiled potatoes cut it in this fashion for exact texture.
- Boil Potatoes & Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Halve the potato
- Slice it
- Take the first half & lay it flat.
- Slice it again
- Then dice further.
- Unsalted Butter ( 1 Tsp)
- Fennel seeds (1/2 Tsp)
- Coriander seeds (1/2 Tsp)
- Carom/ caraway seeds (ajwain) (1/4 Tsp)
- Roast the spices
- Finely chopped Onions (3 Tbsp)
- Saute for 2 – 3 min
- Boiled Carrots (2 Tbsp)
- Boiled Green peas (2 Tbsp)
- Boiled French Beans (2 Tbsp)
- Saute fr 2 – 3 min
- Turmeric (1/8 Tsp)
- Cumin (Jeera) Powder (1/2 Tsp)
- Boiled potatoes (1/2 cup)
- Salt & Pepper
- Mash it slightly and saute for 1 – 2 min
- Put 3 Tbsp Potato patty Mix in a cookie cutter
- Put it on a silicone sheet/ parchment paper/ Cling Wrap
- Using a cookie cutter will make patty making process the easiest.
- Press it down to flatten it out
- Keep in freezer for 1 hour/ until hard
- Coat the patty with all-purpose flour
( coating with dry flour makes it easier for the liquid batter to stick on )
- Put it in the slurry of all-purpose flour & water
- Coat it with bread crumbs
- At this stage, you can store these patties in the freeze in ziplock bags and you can make it whenever you want.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil
- Fry until it’s golden brown.
Step 2 : Tomato Herb Mayo
- Tomato Ketchup (2 Tbsp)
- Mayonnaise (3 Tbsp)
- Mix it well
- paprika orange color extract (2 – 3 drops) (optional)
- Basil (1/4 Tsp)
- Oregano (1/4 Tsp)
- Thyme (1/4 Tsp)
- Chilli flakes (1/2 Tsp)
- Black Pepper (1/4 Tsp)
- Mix it well
- Set it aside
Step 3 : Assembling
- Halve a burger bun
- Toast it with some butter
- Take the top bun
- Put 2 Tbsp Tomato Herb Mayo
- Onion Rings
- Put potato patty on it
- Put the bottom bun and flip it
Crispy Veg Burger is ready to be served.